[OM] [FS] Oly 2X-A (EX+/LN- keh grading scale), US$150 shipped

Subject: [OM] [FS] Oly 2X-A (EX+/LN- keh grading scale), US$150 shipped
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:58:06 -0800
ok folks, i just bought myself 50 some rolls of fuji NPH *AND* the 35-70/3.6 zuiko. time to thin out what i dont use to get some cashflow. up for grabs is a genuuuuwine olympus 2X-A teleconverter with oly caps and oly pouch, ser. 107002 in LN-/EX+ condition using the keh grading scale which can be found at

http://keh.com/faq/faq_grading.cfm

i have had it a long time (came with the oly kit i bought used), but has seldom seen use. pictures follow.

front cap:
http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/siddiq/fcap.jpg

rear cap:
http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/siddiq/rcap.jpg

front element:
http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/siddiq/fel.jpg
very slight concentric wear marks just visible around the element, i think from the tab that sticks out from the tele or the previous 75-150/4 zoom long ago.

rear element:
http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/siddiq/rel.jpg

barrel side showing blemish (can't figure out what it is):
http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/siddiq/side.jpg
you can see it middle of the TC, immediately left of the rubber grooved grip ring, running middle of photo down a little. spots and such bottom edge is dirty scanner glass.

glass is immaculate, i have never touched it or cleaned it, speck of dust here and there, i dont brush it, just a quick puff of breath. chrome mounting rings front and rear have slight marks from mounting it on the camera and mounting a lens on the TC. the 200/4 i have doesnt quite glide onto the TC as smoothly as the TC glides onto the OM mount. not sure if the lens i have is a little large or the TC is tight. i cannot check since that is the only TC mountable lens in my kit. pouch not pictured, but in as good a shape as the TC.

images are from flatbed scanner, nothing done post scan, so you'll see slight distortion, color shifts, and patterns. if you want more info, a picture of something, or whatnot, write me. think my grading is crazy, write me. price too high? i dunno, i think it is fair and included shipping but counter offer welcome.

asking US$150 including insured shipping w/ del confirmation w/i the USA. i'd prefer US buyers, but i don't mind shipping elsewhere at your expence and choice of courier. beware local import duties and the like.

first offlist mail asking it gets it. if i recognize your name from the list and i know you're not oben, i'll ship it right to you same day, you can post payment (checks OK, MO preferred).

if item is not as described, i'll either refund the whole thing or partly if you so desire.

--
/S
aim:iddibhai