[OM] FS: Lama's Nov List

Subject: [OM] FS: Lama's Nov List
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 02:14:25 -0500
I'm offering this stuff here but I don't have photos.  Remainders will be
photographed and orphaned.  Don't let any of this stuff go
to strangers.  I wish I could be as generous with pricing as others have been
but I'm raising funds for a film EOS body.  These
prices are in US Dollars, payable by PayPal or money order.

*** Series1 90mm f/2.5 macro with 1:1 life-sized adapter: $180.  The glass is
perfect.  The aperture is snappy and without oil.  I
don't use it but it's a superb piece of kit.  If it was a quarterback, it would
be saying, "Play me or trade me."  Rave reviews
available by request.  If no one wants it here, I'm gonna list it with a BIN of
$199 every weekend through New Year's until it goes.
It's worth every nickel and more.

*** Wide Adapter/ND Filter Set for T32: $15  This is a collectable 3 filter
set. Choose from a Wide Adapter (T32 covers the field of
a 21mm lens according to my e-SIF & you open up one stop), ND4 (open up 2
stops), or ND8 (open up 3 stops) and slide onto the
business end of the flash.  All of these are compatible with using the TEST
button in Normal Auto so you'll know you have enough
light.  With instructions and genuine Olympus vinyl wallet.

*** 2 meter long, straight TTL cord: $20  The e-SIF calls it "TTL Auto Cord T
2m".  It's for a 2S and a T32 for example.  This one
works perfectly and has barely been used.  The S-shaped cord minder is intact.
This piece is collectable.

*** Zoom Adapter for T32: $30  I store the Zoom Adapter in its original
Styrofoam halves but the OM gold/black sleeve is long gone.
I made a replacement sleeve and put a laser-printed table of technical data
(from the Shipman book) on it.  The plastic has some
smudges that do not respond to Goo Gone so I've left them alone.  Under close
inspection, there are two hairline cracks in the
bezel.  This is in User Condition but it's mechanically sound and the light
only goes where you want it to and that's the whole
point, right?

*** T32 flash with distance scale marked in feet: $70.  All modes work
perfectly.  Oly Instruction manual included.  You'd be wise
to also purchase the Shipman book with this because it's very helpful.  I've
always stored it empty and you should too.  It has a
hairline crack from a previous owner leaving batteries in it.

*** 2-13 screen: $50 in plastic box, with tweezers and brush.  Perfect
condition- nearly brand new.

*** XA with A11 flash: $60.  Works perfectly.  Comes with manuals for both the
camera and dedicated flash, magazine ads, and reviews
cut from these magazines: Modern Photo Magazine, Modern Photo's Annual roundup,
Petersen's Photographic, and Popular Photography.
The original sales bill shows it cost $178.45.  I don't need two car cameras.

*** Light brown ERC for single-digit body: $38  What can I say?  I just bought
this from Skip and when it arrived I realized I'm not
buying a single-digit body next.

*** Long-snout, textured, vinyl ever-ready case from Henry's in Toronto: $15
When you unzip the cover slightly on each side, this
case even holds the Series1 on the OM-PC (!)  This is nearly new.  It's
intended for single-digit bodies.  It's roomy enough to hold
the OM-PC too but the screw won't reach the tripod socket.

*** Olympus 49mm Rubber hood for 28mm f/2.8: $7

*** Eyecup1: like new in a box: $8

*** Oly body cap, 49mm Oly lens cap & Tiffen 49mm Skylight 1A: $10.  Sold as a
set.

*** Oly body cap, 49mm Oly lens cap & Toshiba 49mm Skylight 1A: $8.  Sold as a
set.

*** 49mm B+W UV filters: $15 each.  Two avail.

*** 49mm 80A filter: $8 (for shooting daylight film under tungstens.  Don't
remember what brand and I can't find it right now but
it's here so inquire if you want it.)

*** OM-PC with silver-nosed 50mm 1.8: $60  SN:206,65x.  Snappy aperture without
oil.  I put a narrow green mark beyond "16" on the
aperture scale for my brother (to correspond with the OM-10's green Program
mode.  I got the lens back so I put it on the PC.)
Includes a 49mm Tamron cap.  This little combo isn't worth big money but it
delivers.  Exposure is bang on outdoors but it can be
relied upon to underexpose under concert conditions by 1 stop, consistently.
That means it will perfectly expose for a spot-lit
singer without compensation.

*** Sensor cord for Vivitar 283 flash & 283 owner's manual: $5  The SC-1 is a
1.2 meter straight cord that allows you to take the
sensor off the flash and aim the sensor at the subject.  It has not been used
but the instruction manual has a weak binding and a
cigarette burn on the cover.

*** Nearly new generic winder for OM: $40.  With instructions, packing, and
Rokunar box.  Like the Winder1, it takes 4 AA cells and
is loud.  Unlike the Winder1 it has a "Continuous" mode and an LED to remind
you that it's on.  I've had it on the camera and it's
been actuated about 20 times, less than a roll of film.

*** Tamron 28mm f/2.5 lens with Konica Auto-Reflex mount for Adaptall2: $30.
Perfect condition.  It's a multi-coated, sharp lens
but I have the Kiron f2 now and love it.

Please respond off-list.  Thanks and good luck.

All the best,
Lama