Re: [OM] TOPE themes - attention please, here's how to have your say in

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE themes - attention please, here's how to have your say in what gets done! :)
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:42:08 +0100
Hi,

O.k., I've been postponing this message for too long already, so here goes.

Guys and gals, it's time to work out the next set of TOPE themes!

From the previous time some suggestions were still left over. They are:
Nature
Animals
Colour theme
Shadows
Reflections
Through a window
Hands
Specific shapes
Speed
Silhouettes
Sunsets and sunrises
Sports or Fast action photography
Skies
Signs
Our offices
Vehicles
Bad photos
Still lifes
Your living place
Creative use of shutter speeds and/or f stops
Children
Funny/bizarre shots
Existing art
Drama

Sooo, let's first work on which themes to put up for votes. You all have
until next Wednesday (i.e. November 26th) to suggest further themes. Once
the list of suggested themes is in, I will post that to the OM-list, such
that we can all vote on our favourite themes in order. From the sent in
votes I will then work out the most popular themes, and they will then get
treated in order of preference.

Cheers!
Olafo