Re: [OM] Hairy OM4 & Colchester Cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Hairy OM4 & Colchester Cameras
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:43:43 -0500
Curtain string problem

As the shutter brake tries to stop the second curtain, the top string goes
loose and hangs into the picture.  Sometimes you can see it by placing
tissue paper over the film plain and firing at 1/60 (with a T32 reflecting
through on low setting).  The flash may illuminate it just right. Camera
needs a brake job.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714