[OM] B&W Xtol Lab Experience?

Subject: [OM] B&W Xtol Lab Experience?
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:49:02 -0500
I'm looking for a pro lab to do some 35mm B&W developing/contact for me.  I
want to have the lab use Kodak's Xtol, which I like.

So far, from my internet search I've found two mail-order labs that claim to
specialize in this process:

A&I in Los Angeles ($13/roll)
Images Photo The Black and White Lab in Arizona  ($8/roll)

Does anyone have any experience with either of these labs or another option
further east?  I'm in N.J.

My first inclination is to split my order and sent 1/2 of the 10 rolls that
I've got to each lab and see what experience I have.

Thanks,

Skip