Re: [OM] Two questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Two questions
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:50:10 -0500
Thanks for the offer, Mike, but I must decline.  Please understand
my current situation.  I am completely out of Rodinal, having
discarded the dregs of a 15-year-old bottle some time ago.  If I
shoot a roll of Panatomic-X, I will have to get another bottle or
Rodinal.  Then after I develop the roll of Panatomic-X, I will
have enough Rodinal remaining to develop another 50 rolls, but I
will have no more Panatomic-X.  See what I mean?

And on another note -- we don't have otters, but we have raccoons
that climb up on our deck and romp on the roof in the middle of
the night.  Because they sometimes have rabies, we know we're not
supposed to encourage them by feeding them, but we do it anyway.
When the mothers bring their babies, who look like living plush
toys, they are just too cute to resist, even when they squeal and
wrestle on the roof right above our bedroom at 3:00 a.m.

So goes life in the woods.  :-)

Walt

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists
elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact
us." -- Hobbes