[OM] OM-4T for sale, CLA'd at Camtech, series 2 Screen 475.00

Subject: [OM] OM-4T for sale, CLA'd at Camtech, series 2 Screen 475.00
From: gilbertparts@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:18:10 -0000 (GMT)
 I have decided to sell my 4t. It was CLA'd by John at Camtech 5/7/2001. I
have lost count of how many OM bodies I have so I know this has not seen
much use since the CLA was done because I use them in sort of a rotation.
The champagne top and bottom is in better shape than you see on most of
these, The back and hinge areas are also very nice, some black paint worn
on bayonet area, I have a 2-4 screen for it or can install a 1-13 if you
would rather have split screen focussing aid. I am asking $475.00 for it.
I have scanned photos for anyone who is interested.
                                                 Frank