Re: [OM] TOPE themes -

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE themes -
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:41:21 -0800

>......Sooo, let's first work on which themes to put up for votes. You all have
>until next Wednesday (i.e. November 26th) to suggest further themes. Once
>the list of suggested themes is in, I will post that to the OM-list, such
>that we can all vote on our favourite themes in order. From the sent in
>votes I will then work out the most popular themes, and they will then get
>treated in order of preference.
>
>Cheers!
>Olafo

Olafo,

May i suggest that use your editorial discretion to combine redundant
themes to simplify the voting. Also use your best judgment to order the
themes logically rather than by vote. Order strictly by vote may group
too many similar themes in a row.

And in general I urge people to choose themes of broad interest. We are
quite a polyglot group. For example a theme of skyscrapers leaves me
out. And while I could maybe get a entry for "otters mating under the
house at night" this theme might leave some other member out :>)

Mike