Re: Re: [OM] Two questions

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Two questions
From: lamadoo@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:31:01 -0500
Fascinating.  I hope it works.  I guess I'm wondering if raccoons are as smart
as dogs are about separating the medicine from the food and leaving the meds
untouched!  We found that wrapping the dog's capsule in Velvetta worked like a
charm.  He gulped it straight down.  :)  Dunno if the Velvetta wrapper was
still... uhhmm... intact when it was excreted or not.  :)

Lama

> "Raccoons in northwest Georgia can take a break from raiding
> garbage cans because officials are treating them to a meal.
<edit> The fish pellets being