Re: [OM] Digital at last [OT}

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital at last [OT}
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 06:11:21 +0000
Albert

You are right, and I am concerned about it. This is especially true as the C*non G5 feels as if it will last a good amount of time; and the manual tells me that the cells are good for (only?) 300 recharges. However, if each charge will last at least 400 shots, I shall have been going some to use all of them...

But I think that I will use it more than my 2nd body C*ontax (G1 with 35/2 - this camera and lens are mint in case anyone wants to buy it off me for GBP450).

OM content: since the G5 has 3 metering modes, it might be useful to prepare difficult light shots for my OMs.

Chris