Re: [OM] fake paypal message!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] fake paypal message!!!
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 06:58:15 -0500
Yes, I had the same problem!  In fact, the text underneath the GIF file
was in white text. I only discovered it when I highlighted it, and it
appeared to be a part of a historical essay or something.  Mostly
gibberish, but it had dates such as 1853, etc.  I ended up just copying
the email header and then typing in the text that appeared in the GIF
file to send it to PayPal.

Jim Caldwell
For all your PC needs check us out at
http://www.nextdaypc.com/specialty