Re: [OM] [OT] Oz,Drinking, Climbing, Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Oz,Drinking, Climbing, Photography
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:16:58 -0500

On Nov 20, 2003, at 9:06 PM, Moose wrote:

I know! I know! I know how he did it. He tipped the rock on it's side and turned the camera while he lay on the rock. :-) ;-)

That is an old stunt although the water markings on the rocks suggest a more vertical lie. How about a 30 degree slope straightened with a Z shift??

Most likely the belay above pulled the line temporarily out of the FOV for the pix. Hung out there in my day, but not without a rope or a kangaroo as backup....
Bill

Bullwinkle knows about Rockies!

James N. McBride wrote:

For a little change of pace, I thought some of the list members might enjoy
this.  /jim

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=3639867871&category=1299&rd=1