Re: [OM] An answer that works!

Subject: Re: [OM] An answer that works!
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:44:07 -0800 (PST)
Wiley Walt Wrote:
>Yesterday afternoon, I had a minor accident -- fell off a
>short stepladder while filling up a bird feeder and sprained
>an ankle .

Too bad.  However, you might be able to milk it for a couple of
additional weeks.  As soon as you can drive the Toyota, you
should be off for the hills and getting pictures.  The tripod,
jammed between you and the door is perfect for shooting from the
vehicle.  Just shut the engine off for the picture.

>The semi-disgusting sounding film licking solution recommended
>by AG Schnozz seemed like the easiest, so I tried it.  IT
>WORKS.  It worked on the very first try, took less than 20
>seconds from lick to light.  Could not have been easier!

Cool.  Sounds like your luck is better than mine!  I do find
that it does work better with some films over others.  Forgot
where I read about this trick (someplace on the internet, I'm
sure), but it has been quite useful.

Anybody watch CSI last night?  See the major screwup the did
with regards to the film?  My wife says my expectations of
production and continuity are too high.

AG