[OM] Re: OT Wildlife in Houses and Stomachs

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Wildlife in Houses and Stomachs
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:04:21 -0800

>You guys don't eat bunnies? You think it odd and squirrel not?!
>Strewth. Depression tucker here - underground chicken.

Andrew,

Around here we are known for being over run with rabbits. At least we
were, not as many now but still plenty. In my poor student days we ate
our share. Tough little buggers but not bad.  What was worse were the
hunters. They even shot the side of my truck once as I drove by.  And to
get back to topic here's a couple pics. OM4t, 300/4.5 +2xa, monopod or
hand braced.

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/rabbit.jpg
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/rabbit1.jpg
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/rabbit2.jpg