Re: [OM] Re: OT Wildlife in Houses and Stomachs

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT Wildlife in Houses and Stomachs
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 06:38:35 +0000
I was forced to eat rabbit when on survival training in the Cairngorms (a precursor to military pilot traiing). I and my fellow survivors hated the taste so much that we put loads and loads of Oxo cubes (smuggled into the survival area) in to the bunny broth that we made every day. We had 14 Oxo cubes in one tureen by the end of a week of bunny broth! Mind you, we had not managed to trap any rabbits with our wire snares; the only ones we caught had mixamatosis (sp?) and we caught them easily by running after them.

I have hated rabbit, as a meal, since...

Chris