Re: [OM] Vivitar 100-200 f 4 "macro" (Two touch)

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 100-200 f 4 "macro" (Two touch)
From: bill latham <to_gishi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 08:26:26 -0800 (PST)
Good Morning Angel

Sorry, no tech info., just incidental. I've used this
lens in conjunction with a Kiron 80-200 and at 200mm
the Vivitar's shots had better detail than the Kiron -
better (crisper) image for focusing too. IMHO.
These were stage lit shots of a school concert. Given
its' low cost, ($20 in Mint cond.) I considered it a
bargain.

Bill Latham