Re: [OM] OM 4T worth repairing?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 4T worth repairing?
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:49:29 -0500
A long time ago someone here said that the life span of an LCD display (as in
the 4, 4T, and 2SP) is 20 years.

On the other hand, the OM-1 and OM-2 galvanometers will be viable long after I
assume room temperature.  So, if I had to choose, I'd
sell the "broken" ones for parts and try to keep a 2 (not 2SP) running.

All the best,
Lama