Re: [OM] OT The best men...

Subject: Re: [OM] OT The best men...
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:39:28 +1100
Yeah, you fooled us all by scoring a try - we didn't realise that you knew about them. Bloody sneaky I calls it.
Now, about the Rugby League tests...
AndrewF

I have tried to email AndrewF separately, but his ISP is rejecting UK-based emails automatically, presumably in a fit of pique at the tremendous rugby result.

But the best men won, despite the rather unsporting national pre-match tactics by the home team's supporters. All in all a very exciting game that had me nearly breaking the furniture in front of the TV - especially when the big man fumbled the ball right at the start!

Bad luck Oz ;-)

Chris
<|_:-)_|>