Re: [OM] New Source of Eveready 357 batteries?

Subject: Re: [OM] New Source of Eveready 357 batteries?
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:19:18 -0500
Shall re-post the address for Watch Batteries Now per prior thread:
summerville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As noted, you can find his auctions on eBoo, or just email and ask for current price. At circa $0.50 each in bubble pack, no shipping charge, NO GASOLINE, no tax and no harassment from the ding dongs at WalMart, it is hard to beat the efficiency and honesty of John Summerville. Just purchased ten #386 batteries to use with the adapter for the OM-1 last week.
.......if only he sold Zuikos.
Cheers,
Bill