Re: [OM] New Source of Eveready 357 batteries? Now, maybe 357 FS

Subject: Re: [OM] New Source of Eveready 357 batteries? Now, maybe 357 FS
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:09:25 EST
In a message dated 11/23/2003 12:21:38 AM Central Standard Time,
edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
recently bought the three packs at Wal-Mart and they were much more
expensive... either $3.87 or $4.87
Yes, I made a trip to the new Super Wal-Mart in Sugar Land, TX, where they
were about $3 each.  Stopped at Sam's Club first and they don't carry them.
Seems like the last good price I got on them was when I bought 100 at about 55
cents each plus postage and then sold the extras for about 80 to 90 cents each
delivered in units of 10 or 20.  This was a break even proposition for me after
I purchased bubble envelopes and paid the postage to get them to the others.
It was a losing proposition if I gave any value to my time.  They were
Eveready 357 batteries in a bubble pack strip of 10.  If anyone would be
interested
in such a deal again, let me know off list and I'l check to see what the
pricing would be.  I know they still sell for 55 cents each in lots off 100+.
If
anyone else wants to put the deal together or wants to check the deal out I'm
proposing, I get them from www.cheapbatteries.com.  Bill Barber