Re: [OM] Vision problem?

Subject: Re: [OM] Vision problem?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 14:16:03 -0800
I will echo this. My optometrist, whom I met orgianlly throught climbing, is expejnsive, but very good. He takes as much time as is needed, dials the prescription in, and has come up with creative, workable solutions, to my vision issues. Finding someone good, that you can trust, is worth every penny you will spend.

Jim Couch

Earl Dunbar wrote:

I was directed to a really top-notch optometrist a few years ago, after a bad experience
with a "doc-in-the-box" type.  Not only is she cool (she drives rally and her
personal ride is a Cooper S), but she is very, very good at get the script down.  It is
worth seeking out a top-notch eye doc and paying a bit more.  In my case, I got gas-perm
lenses that are bifocal (more like multi-focal, actually), and they work great.  Not
eveyrone can wear them, and they aren't cheap.  But they are super.

Earl