Re: [OM] New Source of Eveready 357 batteries?

Subject: Re: [OM] New Source of Eveready 357 batteries?
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:11:15 -0500
Moose -
Can only relate from my experiences. Suggest you email him (tell him I referred) and ask for direct pricing. He too has to pay the electric, Uncle Sam, postage AND PAYPAL in addition to eBay. Did not check the web, but can believe that he has had to adjust what were VERY low prices.
Bill
P.S. Note that I said circa which was certainly the case for the #386 batteries I just purchased.