[OM] Just an example of OM work

Subject: [OM] Just an example of OM work
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:13:47 +0000
Hi all,

I'm not keeping up with the list a great deal these days, might have to uns*bscribe for a bit soon while I try and write up my PhD thesis. But I've been managing to get out and take photos possibly more often than usual - it's a great escape from 60-hour weeks in the office! Been doing more and more black and white work - have previously never felt very comfortable without colour but am getting more out of monochrome now. This particular shot I like a lot, and wonder what everyone else thinks?

http://gallery.world-traveller.org/displayimage.php?album=40&pos=3

You can leave anonymous comments on the page if you would like - I'd appreciate any critique! It was taken using my OM-1n + Tokina 28/2.8, Ilford XP-2 and a deep red filter.

Incidentally, talk of eating rabbits and other endearing creatures prompts to recommend puffin to anyone who can find it. Ate some in Iceland a few years ago, and thought it was delicious. Having said that I'd been camping and cooking dried pasta on a little stove for several weeks before then so may not have been at my most discriminating.

Roger