[OM] OT keyboards

Subject: [OM] OT keyboards
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:44:30 -0800 (PST)
JT wrote:
>What did you wind up getting in the way of a keyboard?
>Jim, dedicated Korg Triton pack animal...

Just passing this on, for your mulling over.  A Roland XP-80
that my wife used at a church here, suffered a journey from the
top of the stand to the main floor.  That's the main floor, not
the stage floor.  Pretty nasty drop.  Anyway, after bouncing a
couple of times, they picked it back up, put it back on the
stand and kept going.  Not even a scratch.  Didn't even need to
reset it.

My methods of securing cables and wires are no longer being
followed--hence the fall.  Oh well.

AG