Re: [OM] OT: My transition to EOS, long

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: My transition to EOS, long
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:53:42 -0800
Good luck with it, Lama. I'm so comfortable and familiar with my OMs that I'm not going to get confused by a different system until I decide on a DSLR. I just got a nibble on a possible bit of consulting work that might put an E-1 in my future, but I'll just wait and see.

Moose

Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu wrote:

I'm bailing out and I've marked this as "off-topic".

I don't have the money for a digital body but I'm transitioning to EOS so I can
take advantage of the flash automation now and begin
collecting EOS lenses.  When I have the money, my second body will be a digital
Rebel I guess.