Re: [OM] Home alone, trying to TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] Home alone, trying to TOPE
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:57:40 +0000
Bad luck Walt.

I hope that you have neighbours within screaming distance in case your propane runs out... ;-)

Chris

On 25 Nov 2003, at 17:22, Walt Wayman wrote:

I thought my ankle was sprained, but something's broken instead
Now I've got a shiny new stainless steel screw holding some bone,
the name of which I can't remember right now, together.  I would
have preferred epoxy, but they didn't offer it as an option.
During the '70s and '80s I spent a lot of time crashing dirt bikes
on weekends, so I'm no stranger to sprains of various body parts,
and I became suspicious about this one when I realized it hurt too
much when I tried to walk on it, but not enough when I didn't.  A
Saturday x-ray confirmed my suspicious, and some yesterday surgery
supposedly fixed the problem.
snip
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker