[OM] [FS] OM-4Ti black boxed + sparks skin, some nice glass, etc...

Subject: [OM] [FS] OM-4Ti black boxed + sparks skin, some nice glass, etc...
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:07:35 +0100
Hello all:

Here a small FS list:

OM4Ti Black, with original box, foam, strap and all paperwork, only
slightest brassing around film memo holder, including a charcoal grey morgan
sparks skin and original leatherette. Jonexxx would say: NEW! but I grade it
EX++ (and it is the last CE version)
950,- $ + shipping + a free winder 2

OM-PC + 50mm 1.8 and ERC, reskinned, beautifull machine, working perfectly:
110,- $ + shipping

zuiko 35mmf2.8 SHIFT, perfect glass, like new + pouch 150n: 500,- $ +
shipping

zuiko 24mmf2.8 Multicoated + hood, perfect glass, some slight wear on
aperture ring + pouch 100n: 250,- $ + shipping.

zuiko 35-70f3.6 Multicoated + hood, perfect glass, some slight wear on
outside, all ball bearings inside (no, I never opened it!): 175,- $ +
shipping.

shipping from Belgium or Holland.

Please reply off list.

Iwert.