Re: [OM] ( OM ) More TOPE event titles

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) More TOPE event titles
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:37:59 +1300
Regan wrote

> Brian Swale wrote:
>
> >plants native to your area, growing naturally
> >
> >adventitive plants growing naturally (foreigners, growing where they chose
> >for
> >themselves)
> >
> I think we might have to limit topics to those where everyone can
> actually *identify* the topic...  I'm not sure my interpretation of
> "foreigners, growing where they chose for themselves" is exactly what
> Brian might have in mind.

Hi Regan and all,

Puns and other  interpretations aside, what I mean by that is; plants that are
exotic to the place; not within living memory or recent geological history
native to the country / region.

If a photographer makes their best guess but in spite of that ends up being
wrong on the botanical side - well, it's a photographic exhibition foremost.
Those who are not sure can always ask a gardener or botanist

IMO,  Brian