Re: [OM] Home alone, trying to TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] Home alone, trying to TOPE
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:43:25 EST
In a message dated 11/25/2003 5:29:01 PM Central Standard Time,
jnmcbr@xxxxxxx writes:
My only complaint is what all that 'que'd meat did to my colon twelve hours
later...
Are you sure you didn't have a little order of jalapeno's on the side or
maybe you put a bunch of old sorry sauce on the meat. Might have been bad beer
or
bad water you had with it.  I'm here to tell you, if you have you some good
old greasy hot links (you know you have a good one when the grease runs down to
your elbows when you are eating it with a slice of bread  wrapped around it)
it will make you a regular kind of guy.  A jalapeno or two will also help.
When I was a bit younger, I could eat those peppers all day long (use to be
able
to focus pretty good too).   Oh well, Walt I hope you have a great
Thanksgiving.  Bill Barber