Re: [OM] More E-1 stuff... (now Noise Reduction)

Subject: Re: [OM] More E-1 stuff... (now Noise Reduction)
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:09:07 -0500
Yes, the E-1's in-camera noise reduction option extracts a heavy burden on the
write-to-card time.  I'll bet that you can get equal results from post-camera
processing with SOTA tools like NeatImage or Noise Ninja, which had the best
"ratings" on http://www.michaelalmond.com/Articles/noise.htm.

That would be an interesting test....B.D.?  Any volunteers?

Skip