Re: [OM] OM-1 serial numbers

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 serial numbers
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:30:15 -0500
Back is from a 2 or 2N. Bottom was probably switched from a plain 1. I have
listings of plain OM-1 black with numbers higher than 1,310,xxx.  My
database is incomplete of course.  The highest OM-1 black I have listed is
1,357,xxx (built 11/77)  The lowest black 1N is 1,739,xxx (built 6/79)
Highest 1N chrome is 2,185,xxx (built 1/85)
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks