Re: [OM] eBay payments (was A New EB*Y Twist)

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay payments (was A New EB*Y Twist)
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:59:48 -0500
Yo asked.........
1. Guard my bank # with such zealous obsession that I RAREly use the 'cash or bank withdrawal' on PayPot out of concern that the hackers might pick up the trail. 2. For PayPot Bank withdrawal, I use a separate and SMALL savings account, not my primary account. 3. Tell him International Postal Money Order or Bank Check mailed. In the case of the latter wait two weeks before sending goods. The crooks are now sending counterfeit Bank Checks according to numerous reports on the web. On receipt, the seller assumes the official looking document to be valid, deposits and sends the goods into a black hole only to learn later that the document has no value!!
U asked,
Dr. No
 Where are my hummingbird shots??????