Re: [OM] Re: OT now Coke was: Need good eBay search string

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT now Coke was: Need good eBay search string
From: Joshua Putnam <josh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 22:16:54 -0800
Jim Couch wrote:

According to some of my customers, Coke in some places in Europe (France for one) is still made with real sugar.

If I remember correctly, Coke is made with sugar almost everywhere on
Earth other than the U.S., where sugar prices are artificially inflated
by federal agricultural support programs (production limits, import
restrictions, etc.)

The same is true for many brands of chocolate, they're formulated
differently where there's free trade in sugar than they are in the U.S.
market.

--
HELP WANTED: Insurance Agency in Renton, Washington, seeks motivated
self-starter for independent insurance producer position.  Set your own