Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: OT now Coke was: Need good eBay search string

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: OT now Coke was: Need good eBay search string
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 23:23:38 -0800
Uh, I took Sophomore Geology and the mineral lab. Heh...plutons I know...I don't think "pluton" and "nanotech" have ever crossed paths in my head before, though. Just from slides, photos and film from the survivors that were doing that survey on the mountain, I have an idea how dramatic it must have been, but I'll never know what it was like being close to something like that.