Re: [OM] Odd OM macro lenses in local Jessops (UK)

Subject: Re: [OM] Odd OM macro lenses in local Jessops (UK)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:11:16 -0000
I agree they don't take much care with pricing their macro stuff.  New
Oxford Street London had an 80/4 mounted on the 65-116 tube for GBP599 the
pair.  Can't say how long it stayed there, but presumably helped to bolster
the balance sheet in the meantime.

Mind you, they aren't the only ones.  And MD2 are usually silly prices too.
In fact anything out of the ordinary seesm to be priced using the jonequinn
handbook of asking prices!

Piers