Re: [OM] sick om4

Subject: Re: [OM] sick om4
From: "jonathan arklay" <jsarklay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:30:35 -0000
Mickey,
Thanks for the advice, still no joy, I think that a trip to the camera Doc
is in order, I fear that the rewind knob is lifting far hire than it should.
Every one cross there fingers for me that it doesn't cost too much, I was
saving for a 28mm f2, oh well, no good having lenses without a working body
I suppose.
jon.