Re: [OM] Re: OT now Coke, mutating to chemistry and etc...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT now Coke, mutating to chemistry and etc...
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 08:50:01 +1100
I was a webel and a practical chemist. Dyed the swimming pool purple the night before the Sports Gala (at least it killed the algae). Raised the red flag on the school flagpole (which was on top of the main building and visible for miles - took two steeplejacks to get it down - stole it from the Young SocialtLeague during a Cuba Blockade protest). But, mainly, it was the protest detonation on November 11th which was the last straw (two doors, ten light fittings, fifty windows, several sets of underpants had to be replaced).
My father is 82 and still hasn't forgiven me. I was very, very bad.
So bad I got kept in after school for thirty years...
AndrewF

For terrorism huh....this needs more detail. I suspect a good story here.
Did you grow your beard too long or, perhaps, challenge your English teacher
to a "war of words? I know you're bad....but just how bad?

I did all kind of bad things at school. I was a good citizen though because
I never got caught.

/jim