[OM] digital poll

Subject: [OM] digital poll
From: garyetx@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:19:19 -0600
I plan to keep my OM-4ts (and a -1n) and at least some Zuikos for as long as
35 mm film is marketed (and after that I'll retire them honorably to a glass
case).  But, I am going to make some conversion to digital soon for some of
my work.  There are several List Members who have made a similar decision
and are still on the List.  What did you decide?  C*n*n, N*k*n, or Oly pro
D-SLR?  Or prosumer EVF/ZLR (C*n*n G5, E-20, C-5050 et al, Sony F717, etc.)?
Or consumer digital?  What did you get?  Are you happy with it?  Would you
do it again? What percentage of work do you shoot digital?

Gary

Gary Edwards

www.peopleplacesflight.com