[OM] re: OT OT Mike Moore OT OT

Subject: [OM] re: OT OT Mike Moore OT OT
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:19:07 -0800

>....It was revealing that most Canadians he interviewed seemingly didn't
>routinely lock their homes and saw no need to, whereas across the border to
>their south the population are fed a constant diet of impending doom from
>many sources in the media, multiple-lock their homes, and fear many real or
>imagined threats.
>
>Brian

Brian, I think M.M. is a bit selective with his facts in order to make
his point. I think big Canadian cities like Vancouver have crime rates
that unfavorably compare to neighboring US cities. Surely people in
Vancouver lock their doors, especially after a recent rash of home
invasions. And the infamous pig farm holds it's own with any US serial
killing.

Mike