Re: [OM] digital poll

Subject: Re: [OM] digital poll
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 00:32:32 -0500
At 08:29 PM 11/29/03 -0800, Moose wrote:

Oh, gosh, dpreview finally publishes their review. And Phil doesn't LOVE it. And it doesn't resolve what he thinks it should, whatever that is (I forget for the moment what my actaul needs may be.) And it's subject to subtle moire and Bayer interpolation. (Do I check at what size print these would show up? No.) Oh, it's not good enough, what will I do, what will I do?

Well, the good thing about indecision, at this stage of the game, is that you're saving tons of money and the available equipment is only going to get better and better. Plus - if you really, deep down in your heart, want to buy Olympus then it's probably not a bad idea to wait awhile until the product line matures a bit.

Later,
Johnny