[OM] Lama's OM Sales, Inc.

Subject: [OM] Lama's OM Sales, Inc.
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 01:51:49 -0500
I'm sorry everyone.  Except for the hood and Eyecup1, I have not shipped your
stuff because my car's been down.  The
alternator/regulator for the venerable Volvo 245 has arrived and it's as good
as new again.  (It's hard to see the ground strap but
it's necessary just the same!  heh heh)

So I promise to ship everything (that's already paid for) on Monday.  I still
have the XA with flash, 3rd party winder, and B+W 49mm
filter (package deal below) available.

Tomrrow, I'll be at the Cincinnati camera show.  If I see any Shipman books on
OM I'll be sure to pick them up.  I'm hoping for a OM
lens-to-EOS body adapter too but that's a long shot, I'm sure.  Are there any
other requests?  (Besides the mythical 90/2 for $100
because the paint is rubbed off the top of the aperture ring, I mean).

If anyone needs manuals or oddball Tamron/Tokina hoods, let me know what model
# and I'll look.  Last time the show was pretty
disappointing- (OM-10 body without manual adapters for $150 for example).

All the best,
Lama
np: "Black Dog" from ZOSO at full-volume.  I guess because fixing the car
always gives me that 19-years-old-and-holding testosterone
kick.

From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
> How's this deal?  Buy the XA & A11 for $50 and I'll throw in the nearly new
> winder and B+W filter?  You pay the shipping and you
> *have* to pay by PayPal.

> *** XA with A11 flash: $60.  Works perfectly.  Comes with manuals for both
> the camera and dedicated flash.  I'll also pack
magazine
> ads and XA reviews cut from all of these magazines: Modern Photo Magazine,
> Modern Photo's Annual roundup, Petersen's Photographic,
> and Popular Photography.  Some paint is rubbed off the steel back.  If the
> Stylus is too plastic-y for you, you need the XA.  The
> original sales bill shows it cost $178.45.
>
> *** B+W Skylight 1A filter, 49mm, with plastic B+W box, these are made with
> brass rings and ground glass in Germany, I'm told.
They