Re: [OM] Re: OT now Coke, mutating to chemistry and etc...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT now Coke, mutating to chemistry and etc...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 22:30:08 -0800
Johnny Johnson wrote:

At 07:46 PM 11/29/03 -0800, Moose wrote:

At least we agree on the Kiron 105/2.8 and both like making pretty pictures of flowers and other wonders of nature.

Yes we do - and don't forget Weston Master meters.

And OMs :-)

Here's several examples but I'm afraid that you can't tell too much about the quality of the original because of the JPG artifacts introduced when I resized them.

<http://jjohnso4.home.comcast.net/Temp/Ireland5.jpg>

Love this one

<http://jjohnso4.home.comcast.net/Temp/Ireland6.jpg>

And one of Mitchelle on a nice Irish country road:

<http://jjohnso4.home.comcast.net/Temp/Ireland1.jpg>

Reminds me of BallyK

Oh no, tell me it isn't so! You don't like sweet potatoes either? I realized that we had more differences than we did things in common but I had no idea that it was this bad! I'll forgive you though since I believe that you were raised in California and obviously weren't given a proper education. ;-)

No, the family served sweet potatos, still does, I'm just a trouble maker. I don't hate 'em, just find lots of other things I like better.

I was taking an opportunity to comment on Moore's work and, at the same time, tease you a little. That was the reason for the wink and I hope that you didn't take it the wrong way.

Of course not.

Moose