Re: [OM] digital poll

Subject: Re: [OM] digital poll
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 09:06:43 -0800

>......trying to convince myself that the 5mgpx will be enought for up to
>11x14.......

Skip, As of this weekend I'm convinced.  On Friday in the spirit of Buy
Nothing Day I went to the local Artsy-Fartsy Faire to see what my
friends and neighbors had been up to. One of the photographers there was
showing stunning 11x14 or bigger prints. A couple i thought were MF
because they were so sharp and showed detail so well. But no, they were
all taken with a 5mp wonderbrick and printed on premiun luster using an
Epson 2200. The photographer said that he used no post processing at
all, not even USM and printed the photos as they came out of the camera.
It's enough to make me toss my OM's in the dumpster and give up
photography  ;>)

Mike