[OM] [OT] If you need disk space

Subject: [OM] [OT] If you need disk space
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:24:00 -0500
Circuit City has a sale on Western Digital 250GB hard drives, with 8MB of
Cache.  The one I bought even came with an ATA/100 PCI card for machines
that don't support drives this large. I left my old drive in, connected to
the new card, in hopes of optimizing performance.

$149 or 60 cents a gigabyte.

It's actually $249 with two mail in rebates that total $100, but I've had
good luck with rebates. Just make sure you EXACTLY follow the instructions.

When you're going digital, you need lots and lots and lots of disk space.

Tom