Re: [OM] digital poll

Subject: Re: [OM] digital poll
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:46:39 -0700
At 03:37 PM 11/30/2003 -0800, Winsor Crosby wrote:
>N/Coolpix 5700 in Feb. D100 two weeks ago.

A buddy has the 5700 and generally likes it (and from the quality of some of
the shots, I'm reasonably impressed with it), but he's had a hard time getting
the AF to play nice and lock on what he intends.  Our trip to Colorado/New
Mexico last November highlighted this problem -- lots of cursing and swearing
when certain photo opps were missed.  I also was *not* impressed with the EVF.

But he did come home with enough photos to fill eight CDs after some brutal
editing and deleting.  He gave me said CDs as a Christmas present.  ;-)

Garth