Re: [OM] OM Tamron 19mm lens

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Tamron 19mm lens
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:23:42 -0500
The filters screw into the lens hood, which is a clamp-on affair.
I bought my lens from KEH without a hood.  I then bought a new
hood from B&H, along with one of the newer Tamron 82mm lens caps,
the kind with the squeeze-to-release doohickey in the middle, and
I haven't taken the hood off the lens since.  The hood is not
cheap, but I don't remember exactly how much I paid.  I think it
was around $50.

Nice lens, though.  It's great for that little bit extra the Zuiko
21 won't cover.  Enjoy.

Walt

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists
elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact
us." -- Hobbes