Re: [OM] Re: OT now Coke, mutating to chemistry and etc...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT now Coke, mutating to chemistry and etc...
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:27:54 -0800
Finished HS. Did some college. Did some "schools" in the military. No degree.
No regrets. I've learned far more on my own than I ever did in school/college,
and am reasonably conversant in a wide range of subjects. Could probably AP
test out in a whole pile of things, but frankly, I don't give a damn. :-) I've
always found better ways to occupy my time and money.

Not that I begrudge anyone their degree(s). More power to ya, if that's what
you like/want/need--and especially if you made the choice to go back into that
environment at a later age. Just wasn't (and still isn't) my path.

---
Scott Gomez