Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4447

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4447
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 20:03:18 +0800
You won't need spot metering, I never care too much about exposure after
using RAW on the 10D, usually I expose at 1/2 stop under or more, you get
every bit of highlight and shadow details with PhaseOne. Instead of using
higher ISO, I shoot at ISO400 and let it under 1 or even two stops! The
result is equivalent to IOS800 and 1600 without the worry of highlight
clipping.

C.H.Ling