Re: [OM] E-1 4/3 vs. full sensor

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 4/3 vs. full sensor
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 08:47:00 -0500
Because they don't care one drop of sweat for the original Zuiko line.  As
far as they're concerned it doesn't exist, it is dead. Wonder when Tokina
will come out with the Zuiko to E-1 Adapter?
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks