Re: [OM] A last hurrah?

Subject: Re: [OM] A last hurrah?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 08:49:46 -0800
It's interesting that one of the newscasts (60 minutes?) recently did a
special on how companies have started planting people pretending to be users
but are actually salesmen. One of the examples was of a digital camera ... a
couple wandered around the streets asking people to take pictures of them
using the camera they were promoting. It was a good way to get people to
stop doing what they want to be doing, but they didn't seem to be very
effective getting interest in the camera from what the newscast showed. It
must work sometimes though...

-jeff